WHY ARE YOU LOOKING FOR REVERSE MORTGAGE INFORMATION
You may be 62 or older, but a Reverse Mortgage may NOT be a good choice for you IF :
- You are not a home owner, nor plan to be ( with some equity in your home).
- You own your home but do not want to keep it, nor trade down to a smaller place.
- You have plenty of money to live comfortably for the rest of your life and need no help.
- You will never have a problem paying your medical expenses, mortgage, etc.
- You can count on your kids to help pay your living expenses for the rest of your life.
- You do not want to do something special for yourselves, nor your family while you are able.
If these are not your objections then please call or email me to talk about your particular needs:
Phone: 831-801-0646 – email: firstname.lastname@example.org website: RebucksReverse.com
I am a senior citizen also, and a Certified Reverse Mortgage Advisor. I am licensed as John Stephen Mitchell, by the California Bureau of Real Estate # 00892713, and the NMLS # 293761. I am affiliated with my brokerage company, C2 Financial Corporation, NMLS# 01821025
REASONS WHY YOU MIGHT WANT TO LOOK INTO GETTING A REVERSE MORTGAGE
A financial assessment is now required to show you are able to pay the taxes and insurance on your home, although you do not have a mortgage payment, so no surprises jump up at you.
You will never have to repay the principle and interest for as long as you live in your home.
You can sell your home and pay off the loan, as it is still your home.
You can live in your own home very reasonably for the rest of your lives
Your heirs will have one year to pay off the loan balance, by selling or some other means. (they will then have the remaining equity ( House Value – Mortgage balance = Equity )